Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buying DLC to remove permanent soft ban... Wouldn't it be nice?

Buying DLC to remove permanent soft ban... Wouldn't it be nice?

So wouldn't it be nice if by giving from soft money, they would remove your PERMANENT soft ban you received from a few disconnects? (Like 5 tops)

Really, I would like to play the DLC online, even though all the problems the game has. I feel like dishing out some more money would be enough to get a second chance to actually play the game online. Maybe they could do micro transactions for bones of order that work. squeeze a little more cash out of players that have the audacity to disconnect from such an important game.

Pay 2 cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Instadeath View Post
    So wouldn't it be nice if by giving from soft money, they would remove your PERMANENT soft ban you received from a few disconnects? (Like 5 tops)

Really, I would like to play the DLC online, even though all the problems the game has. I feel like dishing out some more money would be enough to get a second chance to actually play the game online. Maybe they could do micro transactions for bones of order that work. squeeze a little more cash out of players that have the audacity to disconnect from such an important game.
    Are you sure about a softban? I don't think that's true. I know people who disc literally several times every day, and have no problems getting summoned or finding summons.

Quote Originally Posted by Instadeath View Post

If it's from disconnecting use the bone of order it'll fix it. A new one will spawn in like 8 hours where you start in things betwixt. If it's from cheating? No, you're banned you should feel bad.

yeah whats ares said. DC's can be fixed with bone of order.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenBread View Post
    Are you sure about a softban? I don't think that's true. I know people who disc literally several times every day, and have no problems getting summoned or finding summons.
    Thank you for contacting Bandai Namco's Technical Support and Warranty Department.

We have looked into this issue further with the Dark Souls 2 server team for the profile you provided (*********) and it appears that you have had restrictions/limitations placed on your account on April 2nd, most likely due to one of the following reasons:

1. Using external save data (such as MegaMule)
    2. Hacking or exploiting the game to modify stats/abilities/items/equipment/online matching levels etc.
    3. Multiple disconnections from a multiplayer session (either intentionally or due to a bad connection) past the point of needing to use the "Bone of Order" item.

Any players found in violation of the EULA (End User License Agreement) will not have these restrictions/limitations lifted.

Unfortunately, we would not be able to lift any restrictions/limitations from your account since these are all handled by the Dark Souls 2 server team (FROM SOFTWARE) so it would be ultimately up to them. As such we would also recommend contacting them directly if you truly feel the restrictions/limitations placed on your account are wrong/incorrect.

Sincere apologies.

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Gokudou View Post
    Thank you for contacting Bandai Namco's Technical Support and Warranty Department.

We have looked into this issue further with the Dark Souls 2 server team for the profile you provided (*********) and it appears that you have had restrictions/limitations placed on your account on April 2nd, most likely due to one of the following reasons:

1. Using external save data (such as MegaMule)
    2. Hacking or exploiting the game to modify stats/abilities/items/equipment/online matching levels etc.
    3. Multiple disconnections from a multiplayer session (either intentionally or due to a bad connection) past the point of needing to use the "Bone of Order" item.

Any players found in violation of the EULA (End User License Agreement) will not have these restrictions/limitations lifted.

Unfortunately, we would not be able to lift any restrictions/limitations from your account since these are all handled by the Dark Souls 2 server team (FROM SOFTWARE) so it would be ultimately up to them. As such we would also recommend contacting them directly if you truly feel the restrictions/limitations placed on your account are wrong/incorrect.

Sincere apologies.

:P
    Eeeek! That is so harsh, and unfairly applied since other people never get punished.

No, it's not harsh or unfair. if you are willfully cause disconnects, then you are showing disregard for the integrity of the online game modes, which means you clearly don't want to be a part of them. You accepted the nature of the game, invasions and all, when you chose to start playing the game. If you don't want to get invaded, don't play online. If you want to be able to be summoned/summon for Co-op, be a good sport about invasions when they happen.

You are being penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Quote Originally Posted by jormumgandr View Post
    No, it's not harsh or unfair. if you are willfully cause disconnects, then you are showing disregard for the integrity of the online game modes, which means you clearly don't want to be a part of them. You accepted the nature of the game, invasions and all, when you chose to start playing the game. If you don't want to get invaded, don't play online. If you want to be able to be summoned/summon for Co-op, be a good sport about invasions when they happen.

You are being penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct.
    Not me. I've never been penalized. And I'm invaded like crazy, so you can get off your high horse if you can reach. I have earned my plat weeks ago, beat the DLC last weekend and have helped more players as a SunBro than you can even dream about. Literally, 700 plus.

Context eludes you, doesn't it?

Also, congrats on your Plat, and being a sunbro, but I fail to see how that has anything to do with the topic presented, or anything other than arbitrary bragging for that matter. obviously, if you are not banned and/or looking for a way to get unbanned, then what I said was not directed at you.

For the op, and anyone else who got themselves banned, they have no sympathy, because absolutely no one cheats or otherwise plays unfairly without knowing what they are doing.